Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nutella Stuffed French Toast

tumblr_mw2gruqmyN1qehkz3o1_500

...Nutella-stuffed French Toast (two pieces of bread) and three pieces of French toast (the two other pieces in the picture are one slice cut in two, and the other two slices of bread I had made I ate before I took this picture).
I didn't want to use too much bread so I ended up just pouring the egg mixture on top of the bread, which made it extremely eggy. Very oily as well but I think that's because i may have put too much butter in the pan.

Recipe: http://closetcooking.ziplist.com/souschef?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.closetcooking.com%2F2007%2F06%2Fnutella-stuffed-french-toast.html

Ingredients: however many slices of bread it takes to take care of the mixture, nutella, one egg, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Make a nutella sandwich.
2. Mix the egg, milk, vanilla, and salt.
3. Dip both sides of the sandwich in the mixture.
5. Cook the sandwich on both sides until it is golden brown…about two minutes.
5. Top with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment