...5 crepes. I'm very proud of myself for making these because I had attempted this a few years ago and it was a disaster. I think I got the recipe wrong. The only hard part about making crepes is making them circular...and flipping them correctly.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup flour, 1 egg, 3/4 cup milk, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
(makes 4 crepes)*
1. Mix all the things in one bowl.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into a lightly oiled pan, heated at medium.
3. Tilt the pan so the mixture coats the entire surface evenly.
4. Cook until crepe is golden brown-ish…about two minutes.
5. Flip and cook the other side.
* I made five.