Sunday, March 13, 2011

one-night love

her eyes were like strange sins
oceans of possibilities lulling in her widened pupils
washing up on my dry shores that thirsted for
love adventure her tongue on my flesh
searing her tattoo words through my skin

i wanted her to kiss the words fuck and making love
across my breasts her hands trailing down my body
and her thighs straddling my hips
i wanted to slam into her
mouth involuntarily opening moaning my name and
soul erupting through her core over my fingers

and after we would sweat our apathy and hopelessness out
we would both laugh and take turns photographing ourselves
brief snapshots of two humans climbing the pyramid of divinity
temporary covert hours of a forgotten hidden night

there is nothing like the vulnerability of baring yourself
to a complete stranger to make you realize that
maybe life's worth living

No comments:

Post a Comment