Sunday, November 29, 2009

accident in paris

Paris has no lights and sleep's setting in
I've been walking down these streets for the past seven years
It's been some time since I've thought of escape
But all the people are closed, they've all become grey

And I wanna know, who gets old in Paris
And I wanna know, who gets cold in Paris
And I wanna know, who's ever died in Paris
Apparently, you and me
Apparently, you and me

The cars are small to fit the streets
The advantage is you see more using your feet
But that's why I never learned to drive
You can go far but you can't get too high

And I should know the silent sounds of Paris
And I should know the secret fears of Paris
And I should've known it would have happened in Paris
To her and her
To her and her

Paris has no lights and sleep's setting in
She told me slow down but of course I didn't listen
And I knew I should've learnt to drive
'Cause you can go far but you can't go too high

She and she are buried so deep
She and she are buried so deep
High in the sky and for the last seven years

No comments:

Post a Comment